BrightSpark - Natural ADHD remedy for hyperactivity & behavioural problems
Reduce hyperactivity & support calm behaviour in children with ADHD
- Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist for use with Focus Formula
- Safe & non-addictive natural remedy for hyperactivity, ADHD and learning problems
- Reduces restlessness, fidgeting, squirming & impulsive behaviour
- Reduces the need to constantly 'play the fool' & disrupt the class
- Encourages a more co-operative manner
- Improves the ability to concentrate & stay on task
- Reduces tics (Tourette's Syndrome)
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What is ADHD?
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a group of symptoms that affects concentration and a person's ability to focus. It can also cause mood swings, impulsiveness, behavioural and other social problems. Children with these problems have difficulty in completing their school work and due to behavioural problems like hyperactivity and impulsivity, are often in trouble with parents and teachers. If not managed correctly, this often leads to low self esteem and other behavioural problems later in the teenage years. Adults with ADD are often undiagnosed and made to feel stupid, rather than being helped.
Conventional treatment of hyperactivity and ADHD usually involves psychiatric drugs to try and calm the child and improve concentration. Although they can be effective in the short term, most of the drugs prescribed for hyperactivity and ADHD are addictive and may come with unwanted side effects. This means that they should be a last resort, after other interventions have failed, rather than the first thing which is recommended!
The natural way
According to our Clinical Psychologist, a holistic approach is the most effective and there are many things which parents can do to help a hyperactive child. These include:
- Diet (avoid sugar laden foods, drinks & snacks, artificial colours like tartrazine, flavors like MSG & preservatives and follow a healthy diet with as little processed food as possible)
- TV & electronic devices - restrict to an hour a day
- Regular play time outdoors
- Good sleep routine
- Homework & study space should be quiet with minimum distractions
- Consistent discipline
- Natural remedies for hyperactivity and ADHD
How can BrightSpark help?
BrightSpark is a 100% homeopathic formula which has been developed with care by our Clinical Psychologist for children with hyperactivity and behaviour problems associated with ADHD.
BrightSpark is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in childrens’ remedies.to treat the symptoms of child ADD/ADHD without the potentially dangerous side effects associated with many psychiatric drugs.
BrightSpark is a very safe and effective remedy, tested over the years in the treatment of thousands of children all over the world. Feedback from parents and teachers has been consistently good.
BrightSpark will keep your child 'Bright and Sparky', while at the same time helping them to focus and pay attention, without the risk of addiction, drowsiness and other side effects. It is highly recommended along with Focus Formula - a herbal remedy and brain tonic for ADHD formulated to assist with brain health, concentration and mental clarity.
BrightSpark contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Hyoscyamus (30C) is typically used for the control of behavioral problems, overexcitability and seizure disorders, including Tourette's Syndrome.
- Tuberculinum (30C) is a homeopathic remedy often used for hayfever and also for soothing irritability.
- Arsen iod (30C) is used to promote balance during temper outbursts, but can also assist in suppressing annoyance when confronted with trying and frustrating circumstances. This proven homeopathic remedy is often recommended for people who tend to be irritable and restless, or excitable and impatient with sudden outbursts and may also be very useful for those with a history of allergic reactions or hayfever.
- Verat alb (30C) can help bring about emotional stability and soothe the nerves during tumultuous inner struggles and conflict. Homeopaths often recommend Verat. alb. for hyperactive children, or those who tend to be critical and restless. Children with cravings for fruit and ice cream as well as those with a weak immune system respond very well to this proven homeopathic ingredient.
Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How has BrightSpark helped others?
"I have really noticed a difference in my child. He is 8 yrs. Old and had a major problem with attention in the classroom. He has been on it for 3 months and the teachers are reporting much better behavior. His attention span has increased greatly. We don't receive daily calls that he is misbehaving in class anymore." - Danette A.
"Just to say a BIG THANK YOU for your product which, since giving to my daughter, has shown remarkable results in such a short time. We are all elated as she is no longer on "DRUGS" , is much more alert & is coping with her trantrums. We are awaiting a response from her school with great anticipation. I must add that, in all the time she has been in school, she has never told us what she did or who she spoke to (if anybody). She now tells us that she has a friend & they talk at break & tell each other about their families, pets etc. So you can see how excited we are about her improvement. We are passing on the results to Doctor & friends!" - Desiree A. Grobler
"I got BrightSpark for my twin 2 1/2 year old sons that were showing signs of ADD. I don't believe in sedating a child with conventional prescription medications. I tried BrightSpark because it was homeopathic. It made a difference in 2 days. They are calmer, and happier. I can truly appreciate them for the blessings that they are due to this wonderful product. Thank you BrightSpark for giving my babies back to me." - Jenny Miller
How do I use BrightSpark?
BrightSpark comes in small pleasant tasting tablets that may be dissolved or chewed in the mouth, making it very easy to administer to children. Use on an empty stomach if possible.
On the first day, dissolve 1 tablet in a clean mouth every hour for 6 hours (best to start on a weekend or during the holidays). Thereafter dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times daily. The second dosage can be taken at 3pm or 4pm for those children that are in school.
Once hyperactivity and behaviour has improved, dosage may be reduced to twice or even once a day.
Avoid strong mint flavoured sweets which will reduce the effectiveness of all homeopathic remedies.
Note: Although it is very effective in its own right, BrightSpark for hyperactivity has been formulated for use along with Focus Formula, a herbal remedy for ADHD to support brain health, improved concentration and mental clarity. It is highly recommended that these two remedies for ADHD be used together for best results.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.