We deliver to your door!
What are tissue salts and their health benefits
What tissue salts are | the 12 essential tissue salts | health benefits
In today's day and age, our soils are depleted of minerals, our medicines are filled with synthetic chemicals, our foods are loaded with artificial ingredients, and the overuse of antibiotics has led to rouge superbugs. Yet, we wonder why our children are so prone to immune diseases, forever catching the flu and can't concentrate in school! It makes sense that depression, fatigue, infertility and other conditions affect so many people across the globe!
The modern lifestyle results in a depletion of our body's nutrients, resulting in deficiencies, illness and weakened immune systems. But did you know that there's an answer to your body's insufficient nutrient intake? Tissue salts help balance the body and manage a variety of ailments. Got a hangover? Tissue salts can help! Got acne? Tissue salts can help! Got joint pain? Tissue salts can help! Got allergies? You guessed it - tissue salts can help!
So, what are tissue salts exactly? Carry on reading to find out the simple explanation of what tissue salts are and their diverse uses. We’ll also give you a quick summary of each tissue salt (1 – 12) so that you can learn how to use them according to symptoms.
What are tissue salts
Tissue salts, also known as 'cell salts' or 'biochemistry salts' are potent micro-doses of the body’s 12 essential minerals. These 'cell salts' occur naturally in the human body but due to factors such as poor nutrition or unhealthy lifestyle, may be depleted.
According to Dr Schuessler, who first began using and researching tissue salts, the 12 essential tissue salts should be present in all living cells in perfect balance to ensure good health! When there is an imbalance in your body, there will be signs of ‘dis-ease’ and the body will develop symptoms of that imbalance. These symptoms can be addressed by taking the appropriate tissue salt as discussed below.
Tissue salts are completely natural, safe and effective, and can be taken by adults, children, babies and even pets!
Please note that tissue salts are NOT the same as nutritional supplements, like
Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, etc. However, tissue salts can be taken along with these supplements – as they will greatly assist in the body’s ability to process and absorb the supplements, as well as nutrients in your food.
The 12 essential tissue salts and their uses
All tissue salts sold at Feelgood Health are completely natural and suitable for the entire family! Most tissue salts are lactose-based, however the tissue salts below are lactose-free and sugar-free, making them perfect for vegans, people with lactose intolerance and those with diabetes!
- Supports tissue elasticity in joints, skin and the circulatory system
- Improves skin tone as well as chapped, cracked or hardened skin
- Supports musculo-skeletal and joint health, suppleness and flexibility
- Helps with varicose veins, constipation and hemorrhoids (piles)
- Strengthens tooth enamel (excellent for babies and toddlers)
- Excellent supplement for bone and blood disorders
- Helps to prevent anaemia, along with iron supplementation (tip – use Calc Phos together with Ferrum Phos if you are anaemic)
- Wonderful for growing children, strengthens bones, teeth & helps growing pains
- Helps with osteoporosis & healing fractured bones
- Reduces a tendency to skin eczema
- Skin cleansing, purifying and rejuvenating
- Systemic cleanser
- Strengthens and maintains the integrity of cell membranes, while preventing premature cell disintegration
- Purifies the blood and helps the liver to remove decaying products from the blood stream
- Helps in conditions associated with the discharge of pus e.g. boils, abscess, acne
- Speeds up wound healing
- Assists with fatigue due to low blood oxygen levels
- Reduces frequent nosebleeds
- Helps with breathlessness
- Assists with frontal or throbbing headaches or other throbbing pains
- Heals & reduces infections due to increased oxygen in the blood
- Helps anaemia by improving iron absorption
- Excellent daily tissue salt for active children, sportspeople and athletes
- Helps with ear, nose, throat and lung infections
- Relieves sinus congestion and mucous build up
- Relieves eye infections, allergies and itching eyes
- Assists with discharges, including thrush and candida infections
- Helps reduce all soft glandular swellings
- Treats infantile eczema and adolescent pimples
- Removes warts and skin tags
- Excellent nervous system tonic
- Relieves exhaustion, irritability & stress
- Calms & reduces anxiety
- Reduces noise or light sensitivity
- Calms and focuses people with age related memory loss and confusion, as well as those with concentration problems
- Conditions the skin, hair and nails
- Relieves dry, flaky problem skin, eczema, psoriasis and vitiligo
- Treats Athlete’s Foot and fungal infections
- Assists with hair loss and dandruff
- Reduces hot flushes in menopause
- Soothes tension, fear and exam stress
- Helps with neuralgia, neuropathy, migraines and tension headaches
- Relieves menstrual cramps, colic and digestive cramping
- Relieves muscular pain and athletic cramping
- Helps pregnancy cramps in the calves
- Stops hiccoughs
- Reduces oedema (swelling) in ankles and elsewhere
- Assists with water retention and bloating (including premenstrual bloating)
- Relieves allergies and hay fever, including sneezing and watering, itchy eyes
- Reduces craving for salty foods and excessive thirst
- Relieves tearfulness, grief and despondency
- Nourishes and heals dry or weeping skin, bringing balance to the skin
- Brings balance to the digestive system, relieving diarrhea or constipation
- Supports the function of the kidneys and digestive system.
- Relieves painful joints and gout
- Reduces oily skin (including combination skin with oily T bar) and oily hair
- Treats blackheads, pimples, acne and nappy rash
- Relieves acid reflux, indigestion and heartburn
- Reduces cravings for sweet, sugary foods and chocolate
- Helps constipation, worms and sour regurgitation (for babies too)
- Supports the function of the colon, hepato-biliary and lymphatic systems
- Helps with hangovers and after celebration excess (rich foods)
- Relieves morning sickness and nausea
- Reduces cellulite
- Reduces hot sweats and water retention
- Assists in the treatment of jaundice
- Rejuvenates, strengthens and beautifies the skin, slowing down skin aging
- Strengthens hair and nails and helps balding, thinning hair
- Helps to treat adrenal fatigue and remove excess cortisol from the system
- Cleanses the skin of boils, abscesses, styes and pimples, reduces scar tissue and keloids
- Helps with nail biting
- Reduces the effects of stress and soothes the “short fuse syndrome” (temper outbursts)
- Helps to calm whinging children
If you have any health queries, please contact our team for FREE advice. We always love hearing from you!