Mag Phos Tissue Salts 8 (Relax) | AllisOne
Mag Phos Tissue Salts
Mag Phos (Magnesium Phosphoricum) Tissue Salts (180 tablets) are extremely well known for their brilliant support of the musculoskeletal system, the nervous system and the heart. Mag Phos is often used to relieve tension, cramps and various types of pain. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Has a soothing effect on the nervous system, making it beneficial for individuals dealing with nervous tension, stress, fear or anxiety
- Alleviates pain in neuralgia, neuropathy, shooting or spasmodic discomfort, migraines and tension headaches
- Relieves menstrual cramps, infant colic and digestive cramping
- Relieves muscular pain, athletic cramping ('stitches' and muscular cramps) and pregnancy cramps
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Mag Phos tissue salts can help you experience better quality sleep and relaxation due to its calming effects on both the body and the brain.
Ingredients in Mag Phos: D6 Biochemic trit of Mag Phos
How to use Mag Phos
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- For acute cramps of any sort - dissolve one tablet in hot water and sip slowly until the cramping eases
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.