Inala Health Artemisia Capsules - Pure Artemisia Herb
Artemisia - African Super Herb in a capsule! (60)
Artemisia (also known as Lengana or Wilde Als) has traditionally been used as a treatment for malaria and as a digestive tonic. Recently this herb, found in Africa and all over the world, has grabbed the spotlight and is currently undergoing trials that suggest that it may show promise in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19. While this is a lengthy process, Artemisia has many benefits
- Artemisia herb has many traditional uses, and is used for a range of ailments from coughs, colds, fever, loss of appetite, colic, headache, earache, intestinal worms to malaria.
- Our capsules contain 100% pure powdered Artemisia herb with no fillers or artificial ingredients
- As Artemisia herb is very bitter, taking it in capsule form is more palatable and more convenient for people who do not like the bitter taste
- Artemisia is also traditionally used to support sugar balance
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly (veggie tablets)
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Inala Health Artemisia capsules (450 mg) contain 100% pure Artemisia Herb in a vegan friendly capsule
Directions for use
Why we love Inala Health
Inala Health is a South African company that celebrates the abundance of medicinal herbs traditionally used in Africa. Due to the negative influence of colonialism and Westernisation, the importance and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine has been ignored in favour of Western and Chinese herbal medicine.
Inala means 'abundance' and it is true that growing conditions and diversity of plant kingdoms in Africa far surpass what can be found in other countries. It is the mission of Inala Health to bring the strength and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine onto the mainstream market in a sustainable way, to take its rightful place!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.