Kidney Dr - Herbal remedy & kidney tonic for natural kidney health
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Effective natural remedy for improving kidney health. Assists with kidney stones
- Improves functioning of the kidneys and urinary system
- Prevents kidney damage caused by high blood pressure or diabetes
- Helps treat kidney disease and prevent further damage to the kidneys
- Prevents painful recurring kidney stones
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Improves immune functioning and general health
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What do your kidneys do?
The kidneys are 2 bean-shaped organs in your abdomen which form a part of the urinary tract. They are responsible for filtering waste products and useful chemicals from your blood and eliminating the waste products into the urine. Without the kidneys, waste products and toxins would soon build up in the blood to dangerous levels and damage your body. Your kidneys regulate the body’s level of necessary substances like water, sodium and potassium. The correct balance of such substances is vital for your body to function healthily, but excess amounts can be harmful.
As well as removing wastes, the kidneys are also responsible for releasing three vital hormones:
- Renin is a hormone important in regulating salt levels and blood pressure.
- Erythropoietin is vital in the process of red blood cell formation in the bone marrow.
- The kidneys also produce the biologically active form of Vitamin D which is used for absorbing calcium and maintaining the health and strength of your bones.
The two most common causes of kidney disease are diabetes and high blood pressure. If you or your family has a history of these diseases, you may be at risk for kidney problems.
Some kidney diseases are inherited, for example Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD). Infection, direct injury, poisons and drugs (Like prescription or over-the-counter painkillers) can also lead to serious kidney damage or dysfunction.
All of the above disorders and diseases can lead to decreased kidney function or kidney (renal) failure. This may happen suddenly (Acute Renal Failure) or, more commonly, gradually over years of disease (Chronic Renal Failure).
Kidney stones are also a very common problem. These are formed by clumps of crystals which can block the urinary system. Depending on the size, kidney stones may be passed out in the urine unnoticed or cause severe pain - some may even require surgery.
How can Kidney Dr help?
Kidney problems respond well to complementary medicine and a holistic approach (including diet) and these will improve kidney functioning and ultimately decrease the need for prescription drugs or surgery.
Kidney Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to improve the functioning of both healthy and diseased kidneys and act as a tonic for the entire urinary system.
Kidney Dr contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
- Agathosma betulina - also called Buchu is a urinary antiseptic and possesses diuretic properties. Buchu has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Early Dutch settlers used buchu to make a brandy tincture and Boegoebrandewyn (buchu brandy) is still used today to treat many disorders.
- Berberis vulgaris - also called Barberry, has been used medicinally for thousands of years and has documented use in Ancient Egypt - where it was used by pharaohs to ward off the plague. Berberine alkaloids contained in Barberry have demonstrated antibacterial and infection-fighting properties, stimulating microphages (white blood cells) to fight off infection and improving immune functioning. Barberry is also used extensively for kidney disease, kidney stones, gallbladder problems and enlarged spleen.
- Polygonum multiflorum - also called He-shou-wu or Fo ti, is an important blood tonic in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is often prescribed for kidney and liver problems, to strengthen the blood, invigorate the liver and kidneys and revitalize the system. Studies also suggest that Fo ti has the ability to stimulate immune functioning, lower cholesterol and increase red blood cell formation.
- Schizandra chinensis - also called Wu-wei-zi, is a well known adaptogenic herb which benefits all body systems and overall systemic health and functioning. Wu-wei-zi has a wide variety of therapeutic benefits and is an excellent kidney tonic. Added benefits include increased energy, strengthened immune functioning and greater ability to cope with stress.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum - also called Fenugreek, has proven benefits for a wide variety of problems including diabetes, high cholesterol and atherosclerosis. Traditional Chinese herbalists also prescribe Fenugreek for kidney problems.
How has Kidney Dr helped others?
"As I have been diabetic for many years now, I became concerned about the health of my kidneys. I know that diabetes can damage the kidneys and I have also always experienced urinary tract infections, which I know can become very serious if they spread to the kidneys. On your consultant’s advice I have been using your UTI-Clear and Kidney Dr. remedies. No more UTI’s (which is great) and, even better, I know that my kidneys will serve me well for many years to come!" - June
I started using your Kidney Dr. remedy when I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. As I am also diabetic and my mother died from renal failure, I’m at high risk for kidney disease and was very keen to do anything I could to look after my kidneys. I have been using your Kidney Dr. for a few weeks now and I must say it is wonderful- I already feel healthier and imagine my surprise when my doctor told me my cholesterol levels were down. (Yes, I also have high cholesterol!) Many thanks for a great product!" - R.M.
"Several months ago I donated one of my kidneys to my son. Although I would do it again in the blink of an eye, I felt pretty awful afterwards - apart from the pain of surgery of course. I wanted to help my remaining kidney to start compensating as soon as possible as well as keep it in peak health. I came across your Kidney Dr. and ordered it immediately. I am so pleased I did because it has helped me tremendously. I feel as well as I did with both kidneys- better in fact." - Don
How do I use Kidney Dr?
Kidney Dr. comes in convenient tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Adults: Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily.
Children over 6: One drop per age year in 1/4 cup of water or juice three times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
- Avoid a high protein intake in your diet.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of purified water daily.
- If you have high blood pressure or diabetes, keep it well controlled. Kidney Dr. may be combined with our Insulate Plus for Diabetes or our High-Rite and Aqua-Rite for high blood pressure.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.