We deliver to your door!
The Favourable Five: The BEST NATURAL remedies to keep in your house!
If you were to prioritise your MOST IMPORTANT items in the house- what would they be? Your bed? Jar of coffee? Toothpaste?
What about what’s in your kitchen? Bananas? CocoPops to keep the kids happy?
Here’s OUR list of 5 INCREDIBLE INGREDIENTS to keep close at hand under your roof!
We all know there is a lot of hype about Coconut Oil. The truth is that it really is just a fantastic ingredient! It has many uses and benefits both internally and externally. It’s not often that you can ingest something AND use it to nourish your hair and skin (it’s like having your cake and eating it?) Here are some of the fantastic benefits of coconut oil
- Nourishes and protects hair against damage and protein loss
- Moisturises skin and prevents wrinkles and dryness
- Prevents high cholesterol and blood pressure
- Contains HEALTHY SATURATED FATS that give you energy and aid in digestion! (great for losing weight)
- A proven Alzheimer’s disease natural treatment
Try Organic Crede Coconut Oil for yourself and reap the rewards.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Number 2 on the list brings us organic Earth Apple Cider Vinegar! It may not be the easiest thing to shoot down, but with all the benefits, one sour swig is definitely worth it! A spoonful of vinegar makes the nutrients go down! So have a shot once a day before your morning cup of tea. Or dilute it with some fruit juice. Have a look at these amazing benefits:
- Promotes beautiful skin and sprightly health
- Rids the body of toxins and infections
- Helps digestion & prevents and relieves acid reflux and heartburn
- Detoxes the body, reduces bloating & cellulite and helps with weight loss
Tea Tee Oil
One essential oil that you should DEFINITELY have on your go-to shelf is Tea Tree Oil. This anti-fungal and infection-reducing remedy has antibiotic properties that clear skin infections, rashes, burns, acne and pimples. (A teenager's saviour) It’s MANY other uses include:
- Using it as an insect repellent and to prevent fleas and ticks in animals
- Excellent for getting rid of lice (an unavoidable pain for our kids at school)
- Helps to heal and soothe and treat sunburns
- Gets rid of mold: Mix tea tree oil with apple cider vinegar and use to scrub away mold!
Do bear in mind however that Tea Tree can NOT be ingested and is for external use only.
AllisOne Rescue Synergy
Desperate times don’t call for desperate measures with this handy must-have! This natural remedy gently relieves you from the ups and downs of a busy lifestyle. These TISSUE SALTS bring total composure and stability and can be take once or twice daily, depending on your scale of 1-10 life crisus. Rescue Synergy will:
- Reduce the negative effects of stress on your system
- Help to centre your energy, keep you mild-mannered and help you better manage everyday stressful situations
- Assist emotional upsets, edginess, excitability, irritability, moodiness, restlessness, sleeplessness, tearfulness, tension, fatigue, fear and mild anxiety.
Click here for a full desciption of AllisOne Rescue Synergy.
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles
LAST BUT NOT LEAST! Any mom who has had to experience their little one going through a traumatic incident, knows that they would do anything to make their kiddo feel better - not to mention those melt-down moments when everything doesn't go quite acording to your toffler's plans!! Whilst a chocolate bar may temporarily do the trick (and give your kiddo a quick sugar rush) there’s something about “Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles” that has a ring to it. Right? Calm your kids with this NATURAL RESCUE REMEDY for children and cheer them up. These sprinkles are magical in more than one way:
- Reduces fears, anxiety, edginess & emotional upset
- Promotes emotional recovery after a tough or challenging day at school or a playground upset
- Reduces bruising and swelling after an injury on the playground
- Helps with frustration and tantrums when things don't go according to plan
This FAVOURABLE FIVE will look after you and your family all year long! The best part of all is that they are ALL natural and can be used conveniently any time, any day of the year!