Flaxseed Flu Bag (Plum) | FLAXi
Flaxseed Flu Bag
Flaxseed Flu Bag (550g) is a natural and effective way to relieve flu and cold symptoms such as nasal congestion, cough, headache, sore throat, fatigue, body aches, and fever. It can be used warm or at room temperature to provide comforting relief. Made from high-quality flax seeds and herbs, Flaxseed Flu Bag is a safe and non-invasive alternative to over-the-counter medications. Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to natural relief with Flaxseed Flu Bag. The pattern of the material is a pretty Plum colour.
- Contains flaxseeds infused with an excellent blend of functional essential oils
- Provides respiratory disinfection, decongestant relief, and healing benefits
- Can be heated to provide gentle, moist heat that promotes healing
- Provides natural relief from respiratory issues, such as congestion and sinus problems
- Helps to reduce flu and cold-like symptoms, such as fever, headache, and fatigue
Essential Oils Used in Flaxseed Flu Bag
- Eucalyptus oil: helps to clear sinuses and relieve sinus tension
- Lemon oil: contains antibacterial properties and combats viruses
- Clove oil: beneficial for throat infections, asthma, and bronchitis
- Cinnamon oil: helps to reduce fever and fatigue and stimulates the immune system
- Cardamom oil: eases congestion and reduces muscle pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Ingredients used in Flaxseed Flu Bag: Flaxseed, Eucalyptus oil, Lemon oil, Clove oil, Cardamom oil
To maintain the therapeutic fragrance of your Flaxseed Flu Bag, spritz it with Flaxseed Flu Bag & Cold Mist or add 1-3 drops of Eucalyptus pure essential oil onto the fabric. The flaxseed will absorb the oil and renew the fragrance.
Please note that the fragrance may diminish over time. To clean the outside of the bag, use a damp sponge and do not immerse it in water. We recommend replacing your Flaxseed Flu Bag annually, although it can last for several years with proper care. After use, allow the compress to cool and then store it in an airtight container or sealed bag to preserve its fragrance.
How to use the Flaxseed Flu Bag
To help relieve congestion, you can use a heated Flaxseed Flu Bag as a hot compress. Simply heat the bag in the microwave in 30-second intervals until it feels warm to the touch. Then, place the bag on your chest for fast relief.
Do not use this product during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Avoid overheating the pillow in the microwave as it may scorch when heated for too long. If you notice a burning smell, it has overheated. Allow it to cool and dispose of it properly. If you have a serious medical condition and are unsure about using essential oil therapy, please consult with your doctor before use.