Cleansing Formula Supplement for Pets | The Herbal Pet
A blend of herbs formulated to naturally act as a cleanser for pets (240g)
- A herbal cleansing formula with pumpkin seeds and wormwood to cleanse and detox your pet
- Great for rescued pets who have been fed poor diets
- Simply sprinkle on food - very easy to administer
- For ALL size pets... A 240 g tub will cleanse 10 medium pets or 1 horse!
- Suitable for dogs, cats and horses
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love the Herbal Pet
The Herbal Pet supply an innovative range of natural supplements for horses and pets, with unique formulations that utilize scientific research on natural ingredients that have a profound positive effect on a condition, unlike most manufacturers who use fewer ingredients in higher amounts. The Herbal Pet believe that, in nature, a single molecule is unlikely to solve what is nearly always a complex problem. They prefer to use moderate amounts of many different ingredients which all work, each in their different way, towards the same goal.
Herbal Pet Cleansing Formula is a natural herbal supplement with a blend of herbs, vitamins and nutrients formulated to naturally cleanse and detox your pet.
Diatomaceous Earth, Pumpkin Seed, Dandelion, Wormwood, Cloves.
Inactive ingredients: Seaweed meal.
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation nor in pets with liver, gallbladder or kidney problems.
How to use:
- Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1/2 tsp
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
- Ponies: 8 heaped teaspoons (40g) per day
- Horses: 10 - 12 heaped teaspoons (50g - 60g per day)
Feeding cycle - Feed for 3 days - skip 17 days and feed 1 day. Repeat the cycle every 3 months. A 240g tub will cleanse 10 medium pets or 1 horse.
Note: Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.