Ferrum Phos Tissue Salts 4 (Self Defence) | AllisOne
Ferrum Phos Tissue Salts
Ferrum Phos (Ferrum phosphoricum) Tissue Salt (180 tablets) is the biochemic first-aid salt, an oxygen carrier and anti-inflammatory that supports the immune system. Ferrum Phos is your go-to solution for boosting vitality, enhancing oxygen transport, increasing the body's energy supply and supporting a robust immune system. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Promotes healthy red blood cell function so that every cell receives the oxygen it needs for optimal performance (thus improving conditions such as anemia)
- Enhances overall energy levels and prevents fatigue by facilitating efficient oxygen utilization (excellent daily tissue salt for active children and athletes)
- Speeds healing of cuts, bruises, wounds and sprains
- Improves the body's natural defenses and immune response to effectively fight off viral and bacterial infections
- Prevents nosebleeds, throbbing headaches, fever and breathlessness
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Ferrum Phos is essential to maintaining muscular functional strength and is known for providing the “iron-man” strength to the tissues.
Ingredients in Ferrum Phos: D6 Biochemic trit of Ferrum Phos
How to use Ferrum Phos
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.