Immuno Synergy Tissue Salts (Body Guardian) | AllisOne
Tissue salts for immunity and allergies
Immuno Synergy Tissue Salts (180 tablets) contains a blend of 5 tissue salts that work together to support the function of the immune and respiratory systems. A wonderful natural remedy for those who suffer from seasonal or environmental allergies, and for those with stressed immune systems. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of recurrent colds, flu, fever and coughs
- Helpful in the management of cold sores (fever blisters), rhinitis and sinusitis, hay fever and postnasal drip
- Reduces inflammation in the body and counteracts infections
- Helps to regulate mucus and maintain the mucous membranes
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Ingredients in Immuno Synergy Tissue Salts: D6 Biochemic trit of Calc Sulph, Silicea, Nat Mur, Ferrum Phos, Kali Mur
Caution: Not suitable for those who have implants or prosthetics
How to use Immuno Synergy Tissue Salts
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.