Pure Indigenous Relaxing Cape May Essential Oil
Still your mind with Cape May Essential Oil (10ml)
- This beautifully sweet aromatic indigenous oil helps to relax you and reduce nervous tension
- Anxiety, anger, stress and negative thoughts will melt away
- While it relaxes humans, Cape May is also a natural insect repellent, so it will keep those pesky bugs away while you relax!
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Cape May Essential Oil (Coleonema Album), also known as the Wild Buchu or Confetti Bush, is native to the coastlines of South Africa. It gets its name from local fishermen who gave it its Afrikaans name ‘aasbossie’ (‘bait bush’), because they'd rub their hands with the leaves to get rid of the strong smell of red bait. Cape May Essential Oil is extracted through the steam distillation of the plant’s leaves and stems.
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of Cape May Essential Oil to a warm bath.
- To use Cape May in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops of Cape May Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 - 5 drops of Cape May Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage or as a chest rub, add 4-6 drops of Cape May Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To repel insects such as mosquitoes, rub a few drops on your bedding or clothes.
Caution: Do not use essential oils while pregnant or breastfeeding. Unless you're a qualified Aromatherapist, avoid use on small babies.
Why we love Pure Indigenous Oils
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founder's love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used in African Indigenous Medicine for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.