Earth Tribe Zumbani Balsamic Fever Tea
Helps to manage symptoms of Colds & 'Flu (75 g)
- Balsamic medicinal herbal tea has a delicious, strong balsamic citrus-like scent
- Traditionally used to manage symptoms associated with colds and flu: coughs, bronchial problems, fevers, headaches
- Treats dysentery and diarrhea
- Zumbani (Lemon Plant) has been used in Africa for generations for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic and anti-bacterial properties
- Caffeine-free and contains a low percentage of tannins (less than Rooibos tea)
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Made in Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
One tablespoon per cup. Soak in boiling water for 5 minutes before draining
Lippia javanica (Zumbani)
Why we love Earth Tribe
Earth Tribe is a unique ethical business, bringing traditional organic African superfoods and the continent’s best beauty and body products to the conscious South African consumer
Earth Tribe strives to create a conscious living tribe, a place where the conscious consumer and the ethical supplier meet. By sourcing the best in socially and environmentally responsible and sustainable 100% African goods, Earth Tribe is starting at home, empowering African farmers by their commitment to raising the standards.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.