Immunity & Liver Support | Feelgood Pets
Immunity & Liver Support capsules for pets contain a combination of especially selected herbs known for their ability to cleanse and purify the system, improve immune functioning and support liver health. Used as a general tonic or to protect your pet against disease, Immunity & Liver Support capsules are also very effective during convalescence and can shorten the recovery phase after illness, trauma or surgery.
- Excellent all-round tonic to improve health and functioning, speeds up healing time, promotes balance in the body and prevents illness
- Boosts the immune system and resistance against disease and infection, including viral and bacterial infection
- Improves liver and kidney health and functioning and aids in the elimination of systemic toxins
- Acts as a tonic for the lymphatic system
- Increases haemoglobin levels and prevents anaemia
Did you know? The liver is the second largest organ in the body and is often seen as one of the most important organs. Maintaining the optimal functioning of your pet's immune system and liver is key to good health, resistance to infection and the ability to recover from any illness!
Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion), Echinacea purpurea, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Rice Powder (inactive ingredient).
Immunity and Liver Support capsules contain no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
How to use
Used preventatively or as an antibiotic alternative & healing aid, Immunity & Liver Support capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.