Oregano Essential Oil - 100% Pure Steam Distilled | Botalife
Pure, wild Oregano Essential Oil (10ml)
- Made from wild oregano which is an endemic plant, growing only in the Taurus Mountains in southern Turkey at heights above 2000m
- Undiluted and guaranteed to have a minimum content of carvacrol of 75% without the use of chemicals or solvents
- An effective antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic
- Use as a natural antibiotic - often used for prevention and treatment of colds and flu, as well as other respiratory infections
- Use topically to treat bacterial and fungal infections of the skin
- Boosts the immune system and improves gut health
Pure oregano oil
How to use
Internally only by adults: As this oil is extremely strong, exercise caution! The maximum recommended dose is 4 drops in a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil taken twice a day followed by a glass of water. Heat sensation is normal but if this is too strong for you, start with 1 drop and build up over time.
4 drops provide c. 140mg of carvacrol
For massage in the stomach area, feet and back: 5 drops mixed with 15 drops of virgin olive oil.
For fungal and bacterial skin infections - dilute 5 drops in a teaspoon of olive oil before applying
Caution: This oil is very strong, do not take or use neat. Not recommended for use by pregnant women. It should not be given to children. Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.