Snout & Paw Butter for Dogs | Natura Pet
Organic, vegan, nourishing, healing and moisturizing ingredients for dog's paws and noses (50ml)
- Keeps paws and noses smooth and healthy and protects from harsh winter and summer conditions
- Soothes dry skin irritations or rashes, cracked and crusty paws and snout
- Great to use before outdoor activities like hikes, walks, the beach, going outside in hot or cold weather, after fresh snow or salt and hot surfaces
- Safe if licked! 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% Natural Eco-Friendly Paw and Snout Balm for Dogs - Heals & Protects (50ml)
Curious noses and busy paws can take a beating, especially hot or cold weather conditions or when exploring the environment! Unlike some balms that are petroleum based, Natura Pets Snout & Paw Balm is made with shea butter & coconut oil. It is an excellent carrier of other healing properties and improves moisture retention, while soothing and protecting the skin from environment damage.
We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets products! Now you can keep your pet clean, fresh and smelling like nature, while promoting pet AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Macadamia, Shea Butter, Calendula, Lavender, Vitamin-E
How to use
Scoop a small amount and rub into paw pads or nose. Paws will be slick directly after application so it is advised to allow time for it to dry. Apply before going outdoors and also before bedtime, as this is when your dog is at rest and the body goes into regeneration mode. Apply daily for 2-3 days until paws/nose improve. This product is for external use only. Store in a dark, cool place.
PS: As this Balm has a coconut oil and shea butter base, it can get runny under hot conditions. However, this does not affect its effectiveness. If too runny put it in the fridge to firm up again.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.