L-Glutathione Reduced | Solgar
Time to fight free radicals! Add L-Glutathione Reduced 50mg (30 vegetable capsules), to your arsenal for vitality and longevity. The reduced form of this compound (in this supplement) means it is able to neutralize free radicals in the body with ease.
- Formulated with L-Glutathione, a sulphur containing compound consisting of L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine
- L-Glutathione helps break down free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals, supports and also supports liver health
- Supports wellbeing and anti-aging by helping to combat free radical damage
- Contains no gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
Did you know? Glutathione is an antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea, but dietary glutathione is poorly absorbed by the body, hence the need for supplements.
Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-Glutathione (Reduced) 50mg, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
How to use
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 vegetable capsule daily with juice or water in between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the directions for use.
Note: If you are pregnant, consult with your doctor before taking any supplement. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Tip: Try to avoid reusing cooking fats and oils, as heating fats and oils during cooking oxidizes them, generating free radicals which seep into our foods.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to supporting total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.