MindSoothe Jr (50ml) | Feelgood Health
MindSoothe For Kids Is A Natural Mood Tonic
MindSoothe Jr is one of South Africa's top-selling herbal mood remedies for children to help control mood swings, oppositional behaviour and anger. MindSoothe Jr will help your child to improve their confidence and reduce self esteem problems linked to depression and anxiety!
- Helps to optimize levels of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin, often implicated in some of the secondary symptoms of childhood depression, autism, Spectrum Disorders and PDD
- Reduces depression, anxiety and symptoms of childhood OCD
- Assists with concentration, acting out and behavioral difficulties associated with childhood depression
- Locally manufactured to reduce your carbon footprint
Ingredients: Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort), Passiflora incarnata, Ethanol (inactive ingredient)
MindSoothe Jr Acts As A Natural Anti-Depressant For Children
The ingredients in MindSoothe for kids are well researched and have been shown to be effective in the treatment of depression and anxiety. Our herbal mood remedies for children have helped thousands of parents around the world support and assist their kids who are battling with mood disorders.
Depression is often associated with an imbalance in certain neurotransmitters in the brain, especially serotonin. In children, this is often caused by stress, but may also be hereditary or linked to disorders like Autism or other developmental disorders.
MindSoothe Jr is one of South Africa's top-selling herbal mood remedies for children. It is100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
How To Use MindSoothe For Kids
Administer three times per day at the dosage of one drop per age year of the child, for the first 6-8 weeks. Thereafter, reduce to two times daily. Simply dilute in a little water or juice (about a quarter glass).
Note: As with prescription anti-depressants, MindSoothe Jr can take up to six weeks to reach its full therapeutic effect, although some children may respond sooner. Consistency of dosage and perseverance are therefore advised.
Never discontinue prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or a health care professional who is experienced in natural medicine. Do not use Mindsoothe Jr together with other prescription anti-depressants. Use a sun block if there is excessive exposure to sun as St John's Wort can sometimes increase the skin's sensitivity to sunburn.
MindSoothe Jr can be used in conjunction with other remedies for comprehensive and holistic treatment of certain conditions.
- K-OK KiddieCalmer for shy and anxious children or those with Separation Anxiety;
- Focus & Calm and BrightSpark for children who have ADHD along with high levels of anger, irritability or behavioural problems
- DuDu Drops for children with sleeping problem;
Disclaimer: This remedy has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.